State Worthy Presidents Homecoming
- May 2nd at Vashon
- Social hour begins at 1PM
- BBQ Picnic begins at 2PM
- Free food and no host bar with donations welcome
- Seating will be both inside and outside
- Dress is casual and appropriate for the weather
- Remember that Vashon is only accessible by ferry so plan accordingly
- Last Southworth ferry is about 10PM and Fauntleroy at about 1AM
- If you prefer to stay there are limited accommodations on the island
- The Aerie has beautiful grounds with RV hookups
Washington State Convention
Eagles State Convention June 18, 19, & 20 2015 Yakima, Washington
- Download the General Information
- Download the Aerie Registration letter
- Download the Aerie Registration Form (Excel)
- Download the Aerie Registration Form (PDF)
Oregon State Convention
Oregon Eagles State Convention June 25, 26, & 27 2015 Medford, Oregon
Proud Home of John Noldan Grand Worthy Conductor
John Noldan, Grand Worthy Conductor of The Fraternal Order of Eagles, joined the organization in 1989 as a charter member of North Mason, Wash., #4226 and became the Aerie’s first Worthy President.
In the years following, Brother Noldan held several other offices on the local level and served seven years as Worthy Secretary. He held every office on the state level on his way to being named Washington State Worthy President for the 2005-06 fraternal year.
In 2010, he was honored as an inductee into the Washington State Aerie Hall of Fame. Three years later, the membership voted Brother Noldan Grand Inside Guard for the 2013-14 term during the International Convention in Reno, Nev.
Brother Noldan is retired from the Department of Defense after 41 years of service. He and his wife Kat have four children and nine grandchildren.
He continues to work with Local Aeries and the State Aerie in various capacities and enjoys cruising with his Eagles brothers and sisters.
25 Member Club
The Washington State Eagles Aerie and Auxiliary have a joint 25 member club dedicated to promoting membership in the Eagles. If you have proposed 25 or more members since you joined the Eagles, then you qualify. More information….
College scholarship talent contest
Singing, dance, public speaking, cooking, musical instruments, fashion design, magic tricks, gymnastics, animal husbandry, any talent for this once a year event.
Scholarship prizes are:
- 1st place $1,500
- 2nd place $1,000
- 3rd place $500
- other awards
Winners have 12 months to claim their scholarship money.
Eagle Valley Brochure
Eagle Valley is the jewel of the Washington State Aerie and Auxiliary. Unfortunately not everyone knows about this wonderful campground owned by the members of the Washington Sate Eagles. Please download the brochure and share it with your brothers and sisters. Better yes; make a bunch of copies and distribute them and your club:
- March 2015 Membership Reports has been posted
- New Eagle Valley Brochure for 2015 has been posted